Rocky Mountain Bridal Show
Join us Sunday, April 12, 2015 for the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver! With more than 100 vendors, this is a great one-stop-shop for brides looking for ideas and looking to find their wedding day vendors!
Aldabella Photography will be there, waiting to met each and every bride and groom, so stop by and say hello!
One more thing! We're giving away ten (10) FREE tickets to the show. Everyone who leaves a comment below will be entered to win 2 Free tickets! Bringing your bridal party? Ask them to comment and they'll be entered to win as well!!
If you're interested in looking through our work before this incredible show, please feel free to navigate through our website or our Instagram account!
Additional details you'll want to know about the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show:
Rocky Mountain Bridal Show
Sunday, April 12, 2015
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Colorado Convention Center
Mile High Ballroom
700 14th Street
Denver, CO 80202
Video from the January 2015 show!
Many brides ask, how should they prepare for a bridal show and Rocky Mountain Bridal Show has done an amazing job documenting all of your questions, along with the answers!
Who should attend the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show?
Anyone planning a wedding- the couple, the parents, your designated planner. Plan to spend the day - bring the fiancé, friends, bridal party, family. Support is good!
Why should I attend the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show?
Save time—variety of businesses in one place. Save money—vendor show specials & giveaways. For excitement--it's a room full of people who love weddings!
At what point in the planing process should I attend a bridal show?
Anytime in your planning process— we have newly engaged up to brides getting married in weeks who attend!
Should I bring several people with me?
Yes! Your fiancé, family members, wedding party, and friends can be a great asset to you as you plan your wedding. They can collect information, provide valuable input, give you support, and assist in decision making.
What are a few recommendations to help make our bridal show experience that much better?
- Create a wedding only email - vendors have promotions they're running specifically for our brides and you wont want to miss out!
- Have pre-printed labels with your info for entries - this saves you time when entering to win and allows you more time to communicate with vendors.
- Purchase your tickets online to save time and MONEY - save money by using promo code FBFAN when pre-purchasing tickets.
- Grab a notebook to remind yourself who to follow-up with - with more than 160 vendors, this is a great way to remind yourself who you connected with and what they offered. Grab their brochure, add it to your notebook and leave yourself a reminder of what you liked about them!
- Checkbook —Some vendors offer special show discounts if you book them the day of the show. Keep in mind certain vendors can only handle one wedding per day and their date books fill quickly. For that must-have vendor, be ready to reserve your date!
What will I see at your fashion shows?
One of the most exciting parts of the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show are the Fashion Previews featuring the latest in wedding fashions. Expect to be dazzled by the runway show of bridal wear and men's formal wear, bridesmaids and flower girls. Get inspired by our models as they show off stylish up-dos and make-up techniques provided by local cosmetic and beauty professionals.
What do I need to bring with me to the show?
Your wedding planner/calendar, pre-addressed labels or cards for enter to wins, your credit card or checkbook.
Can I book vendors that day?
Yes, many vendors will take bookings or deposits. Be sure to bring your checkbook and inquire about refund policies.
How many, and what types of businesses will I see at the bridal shows?
You can expect 100+ wedding professionals depending on the date you attend. More than 25 types of wedding products and services are exhibited to cover the necessities you'll need for your wedding day, planning your honeymoon, and even settling into your new married life.
What time should I arrive?
It's best to arrive early and allow yourself plenty of time. Remember, you'll have an opportunity to meet with a variety of bridal businesses, try wedding cakes and wedding caterer samples, enjoy wedding DJ music, and much more! So wear comfortable shoes and enjoy your day!