What do you need from me to reserve our Elopement date & time?

With elopements booked more than 30 days out, we require a signed contract between both the bride and groom along with a 50% retainer (non-refundable) and all remaining balances to be paid in full 14 days prior to your wedding.  If you're booking less than 30 days prior, we require a signed contract between both the bride and groom along with full payment.


What are the fees for capturing our Elopement?

Elopements begin at $900 per hour!  All of our elopements include an online gallery for personal orders or sharing, digital downloads of photos from your time with us and print rights to print at a location of your choice!   Additionally, we are able to help with incredible art following your elopement, including everything from prints, to canvas, to heirloom albums!

There are some locations that will have an additional overnight charge due to the amount of travel , but there are no mileage fees (ex: Steamboat Springs, Telluride, Aspen, Crested Butte).


Who do you recommend to officiate our wedding?

We have quite a few great folks who can help officiate your wedding and it truly depends on what type of ceremony you're wanting!  Some folks want to marry themselves (self-solemnize) and in Colorado, you can certainly do that.  With that said, we'll want to chat prior to your wedding to find out what you're looking for!  If you're wanting to self-solemnize, here are the instructions on filling out your marriage license (CLICK HERE)! 

Should you want to get a jump start on applying for your marriage license, you can do so online as well!  Looking to find additional information on Colorado requirements, we recommend taking a look at Denver's Clerk & Recorder details (CLICK HERE).


I want to get married in Rocky Mountain National Park, what do I need to know about getting married there?

There are a few things to keep in mind when you're talking about getting married in Rocky Mountain National Park.  First off, we receive questions from folks who are actually having their ceremony at locations like Della Terra Mountain Chateau, Wild Basin Lodge, Twin Owls Steakhouse, Black Canyon or the Stanley and want photos in the park and there are two very separate things to take into account.  If you're having your ceremony at a specific venue and you want to take photos in the park, we are licensed to photograph throughout RMNP, however we'll want to ensure we have time to capture both locations.

If you're wanting your ceremony to take place in the park, you will want to ensure you have a $150 permit prior to your elopement (CLICK HERE)!